Type of I.P :
Patent A government authority or licence conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.
Copyright The exclusive and assignable legal right, given to the originator for a fixed number of years, to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material.
Trademark A symbol, word, or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product.
Others Trade Secerts, Innovative Step, Creative etc
Patent Title : A System And Method For Search And Rescue
Patent Registration No : 2011001337
Ready For Market
R&D The invention is at the lab stage or proof concept stage
Pre-Commercial The invention is currently in the process of field testing
Ready For Market Invention is ready to be licensed out or sold
Selling Method :
Exclusive Licensing No person or company other than the named licensee can exploit the relevant intellectual property rights. Importantly, the licensor is also excluded from exploiting the intellectual property rights.
Licensing Authorization to use a particular patent. Licensee may not be the only one licensed to exploit the intellectual property.
Assignment The sale of ownership to the individual assigning the intellectual property.
Product Year :
Method of Formation Maneuver Command and Control Using Network Centric and Global Positioning System (GPS) Technology.
• Search and Rescue Tactical Management System (SARTAMS) will allow for a Search and Rescue (SAR) team leader to have complete command and control of SAR team members during search and rescue efforts in a dense jungle or forest area.
• Current effectiveness of SAR teams in dense jungle or forest area can be enhanced through the use of Network Centric and Global Positioning System(GPS) Technology.
• SAR team leader can direct SAR team member to different target location individually or by group.
• SARTAMS can generate the optimal search grid for the number of SAR team members and the environment.
• SARTAMS can ensure that all SAR team members in the searchline are always parallel to each other to ensure that all search areas are covered.
- Sartams Can Be Adapted For Land, Sea And Air Sar Efforts.
- Uses Commercial Off-The-Shelf(Cots) Hardware And Software Solution So Development And Production Cost Is Kept Low.
- Conversion Of Manual Sar Efforts To Sartams For All Sar Teams.
- Sartams Is Parametric For Dense Or Sparse Jungle Or Forest Area.
- Applicable For All Sar Teams Worldwide.
- Sartams Is Fully Developed In Malaysia.
Search and rescue team worldwide.
Android devices/Windows server/Network communciation
Bid your price Here
Starting Price : USD
Login to Bid